1. Delivery current up to 5A for each channel, variable output voltage from 0-24VDC depending of the power transformers.
2. Connect modules in series or parallel to provide either higher output voltage range or higher output current.
3. Use of low dropout regulator LM1084 with line regulation of 0.015% typica, load regulation of 0.1% typical.
4. Ripple rejection of 75dB and RMS output noise 0.003%.
5. Use of Nichicon capacitor and Dale resistors.
6. 2.4mm PCB and 2oz copper and dimension: 99.5mm x 43mm.
1. Solder all the components according to the schematic and the BOM.
2. Connect 12V AC of secondary coil of the transformer for 9V DC or 18V AC for 12V DC. The input to output voltage drop is about 1V. That is for high output voltage, apply 1V higher voltage for input.
3. Without connecting any loading (open output), use a voltmeter to measure the output voltage. The output voltage can be adjusted by the resistor trimmer.
Output ripply voltage at 9V DC output is shown in the following figure.
The ripple voltage Vpp = 2.56mV
Line Regulation = (2.56mV / 9V) * 100% =0.0284%